email@example.com / 303-217-4876
Ms. Mastin specializes in the area of Immigration & Nationality Law, assisting employers and individuals navigate the complex laws and processes of our nation’s immigration system.
Ms. Mastin has practiced in the immigration area since 1998 and has represented individuals and companies from all over the world. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is admitted to practice before all Colorado courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. Ms. Mastin is a native speaker of Spanish.
- Mastin Hoffman & Crews LLC (formerly Mastin Law Firm, PC), Managing Partner 2003 – Present
- Rothgerber Johnson & Lyons LLP, 1999 – 2003
- Justice Information Center, Inc. Denver, CO – Public Interest Attorney (Immigration), 1998 – 1999
- 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 SuperLawyers, named ‘Rising Star’ in Immigration Law
- 2010 Denver Business Journal “Forty under 40″ winner
- 2005 recipient of the Community Impact Award, SafeHouse Denver, Inc.
- 2001 recipient of the Ira C. Rothgerber Community Betterment Award
- 2000 recipient of the SafeHouse Denver, Inc. Bilingual Volunteer of the Year Award
- Volunteer Mentor Attorney, AILA MAP Program (providing assistance to U.S. military families)
- Board of Directors, Visiting Orphans, 2011 – Present
- Vice-President, 2008 Class, Leadership Program of the Rockies
- Adjunct Lecturer of Immigration Law, University of Denver College of Law, Fall 2006
- Legal Editor, Colorado Bar Association’s Domestic Violence Survivor’s Manual