email@example.com / 303-217-4876 (main) / 720-974-9422 (direct)
Ms.Nies represents lenders, borrowers, developers, owners and investors in a variety of real estate and other business transactions. She regularly negotiates purchases and sales of commercial, industrial and high-end residential properties. She counsels tenants and landlords in the preparation, review and negotiation of industrial, retail and office leases, as well as build-to-suit transactions. Ms. Nies represents lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial and consumer loan transactions, as well as credit workouts – advising both lenders and borrowers in connection with loan modifications, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, foreclosures, receiverships and similar actions.
Ms. Nies also has substantial experience advising clients in connection with the formation, management and acquisition/disposition of their businesses.
- Mastin Hoffman & Crews LLC, Partner 2012 – Present
- Rothgerber Johnson & Lyons LLP, Partner 2002 – 2011
- University of Kansas School of Law, Research Assistant – Professor Martin Dickinson 2001 – 2002
- McAnany, VanCleave & Phillips, P.A., Law Clerk May – August 2001
- Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine as a 2012 Rising Star in the area of Real Estate Law
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, ABA Forum on Affordable Housing & Community Development Law
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Member, Colorado Association of Corporate Counsel
- Member, Real Estate Section Council of the Colorado Bar Association